ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowships
Under this Fellowship, the research scholars would carry out the research under joint supervision of one of the faculty members of ISID and the supervisor at the University/College. Doctoral scholars would be provided with a monthly fellowship as decided by the ICSSR.
More details of the Fellowship are available at https://icssr.org/doctoral-fellowship. Interested scholars are required to apply in response to announcement of the Fellowship.
List of ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellows
- Mr. Satinder Singh from Central University of Punjab (CUP), Bathinda is pursuing Ph.D. Programme under joint-supervision of Dr. Jajati Keshari Parida, Department of Economic Studies, CUP and Dr. Shailender Hooda, ISID on the topic “Skill Development and Youth Employability: A Comparative Study of Punjab & Haryana”.
- Mr. R. Prabhakaran from Muthurangam Government Arts College (MGAC) (Autonomous) is pursuing Ph.D. Programme under the joint-supervision of Dr. V. Sivashankar, MGAC and Dr. Satyaki Roy of ISID on the topic “Workers in Special Economic Zones in Tamil Nadu”.
- Mr M. Sabarisakthi from The Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram is pursuing Ph.D. under the joint-supervision of Prof. S. Rajendran, The Gandhhigram Rural Institute and Dr R. Rijesh of ISID on the topic titled, “Farmer-Producer Companies in Tamil Nadu.”
- Ms Sarika Shantaram Moon from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Hyderabad is pursuing Ph.D. Programme under the joint-supervision of Dr Poulomi Bhattacharya, TISS Hyderabad and Dr Anjali Tandon of ISID on the topic, “Determinants of Job Performance and Career Growth of Women Employees in the ‘New Economy:’ A Study of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Sector in Maharashtra State.”
- Ms Smita Dikshit from University of Allahabad, Allahabad is pursuing Ph.D. under the joint-supervision of Dr Akhilesh Chandra Pandey, University of Allahabad and Dr Santosh Kumar Das of ISID on the topic “Impact of Media Convergence on Socio-Economic Status and LifestyleMr Mohit Kumar Gupta, Centre for the Study of Law and Governance, JNU is pursuing Ph.D. under the joint-supervision of Prof. Jagivir Singh, JNU and Dr Swati Verma of ISID on the topic “Investments, Taxation and Corporate Governance: Family Ownership and Control of Business Groups in India.”
- Ms Jasna P.T. from The Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram is pursuing Ph.D. under the joint-supervision of Dr S. Nehru, The Gandhhigram Rural Institute and Dr Beena Saraswathy of ISID on the topic, “Technological Change and Sustainable Livelihood of Small-Scale Fishers in Kerala: Impact and Mitigating Mechanism.”