Prof. Jaishri Jethwaney
Senior ICSSR Research Fellow: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Core Competence
Political communication, social marketing, public relations/corporate communication, advocacy and social mobilization.
- Ph.D., School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India. ( Impact of Media on elections)
- MA in Political Science, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India.
- BA (honors) in Political science, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations, R P Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi, India.
- Post Graduate in Journalism, R P Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi, India.
- Fellowship in Public Relations, from the International Training Institute, New South Wales.
Summary of Teaching & Professional Experience??
Over 25 years teaching experience first as Associate Professor until 1996 and later as Professor & Program Director (Ad/PR) at the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi until 31 October 2016. Over a decade of industry experience in brand and corporate communication.