After an arduous effort of more than a decade the Institute could build its own campus on the plot of 1.5 hectares of land allotted by DDA in the Institutional Area Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
The campus comprises three blocks, namely Academic Block, Office Block, and Conference Block with total built-up area of nearly two-lakhs square feet which houses a library, faculty rooms, conference and lecture halls, guest house, pantry, dining hall, cafeteria, and elevators in each building, along with auditorium and electric sub-station.
- The campus has large frontage of nearly 250 meters with lush green lawns and plants and trees around the inner side of the boundaries.
- The building is centrally air-conditioned with 100 per cent power backup, full proof protection against fire with smoke detectors, sprinkler and down-comer (fire-hydrant) systems and round-the-clock security and house-keeping personnel.
- Elevators of high capacities (10-passenger) where ever is required.
- The fully air-conditioned Guest house of the Institute is well furnished with facilities like high-speed internet connectivity, dish TV system and a refrigerator.
- Recreational facilities like table-tennis and badminton court, etc., are available for staff and faculty of the Institute.